Only few weeks left till Beyoncé’s new album “4” drops in stores and to show your friends how excited you are for it’s release, www.beyonceonline.com has created a Facebook Skin which you can use as your profile. It’s so cool and it’s so easy, just follow the steps below:
1. Download the .zip file of images HERE.
2. Login to your Facebook profile and “Create an Album” (by using simple uploader) with images 2 through 6. Call it “Beyoncé: 4”
3. After you’ve created the album, go back and tag yourself in each of the photos, but be sure to start with image 6 and tag the images in descending order (6, 5, 4, 3, and then 2).
4. Once you’ve tagged the photos in the correct order, create a description for each photo that reads, “Beyoncé’s new album “4” now available for pre-order. http://bit.ly/BeyFun”
5. Finally, upload image 1 as your profile picture (don’t tag yourself in this one!).
6. If this is done correctly, your Facebook profile will instantly begin broadcasting your excitement and showing all your friends just who runs the world!
If you follow the steps correctly, you’ll see your profile like this image below: